STAAR 2022 RESULTS – Log In and Learn More
Directions for Accessing Student Test Results on TexasAssessment.gov
Starting on June 24th, you will be able to access your child’s STAAR results by logging into TexasAssessment.gov.
- Go to http://www.texasassessment.com
- Click on “Log In to Student Portal” within the Purple Box
Enter your access code and student date of birth and click GO. Your access code
can be found at the bottom of any STAAR Confidential Student Report you have
- If you do not know your access code, click on “Lookup Access Code.”
- You will need your child’s first name, PEIMS ID (Social Security #), and Date of Birth,
and then click GO.
Once this is entered, it will provide the needed access code.
- Review your child’s STAAR results and the personalized resources to support learning at home.
- At the beginning of the school year, discuss the test results with your child’s teacher and work together to support your child’s learning.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact the Student Assessment Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.